Breakfast clubs are a great way to relieve the stress of the morning rush for parents, as well as providing a healthy start to the day for the children attending.
Children will start the morning strong with breakfast, followed by activities taking place (depending on the school's requirements), such as board games, drawing, colouring and lots of fun sporting activities to start their day right!
How do children benefit?
The benefits of children having a good breakfast and attending clubs include:
- Improved concentration
- Improved learning and behaviour
- Improved attendance
- Social interaction and fun through play
- Increased energy levels for the day
- We have a large pool of coaches - so we're "always available" and have an "on-call" set up if ever required
- Experienced team - we currently run 185 breakfast club places every week! We have a very experienced team to run sporting activities during the club
- Fully trained team - we have qualified coaches who are all DBS checked, insured and are first aid, safeguarding & behaviour management trained
- Online booking system - we can fully manage all bookings & payments with parents and our system allows us to keep online registers
- We can look at various paying options, including parent paying, subsidised or fully funded by the school.
"We have continued to access Pacesetter for wraparound provision, they have continued to be highly supportive of the school and flexible to our needs. Even through this national crisis, they have been solution focussed to work with us to make sure that the provision we have been able to offer, supported the needs of the school, families and children. The staff are great, very good at communication and lovely with the children, they have been fantastic."
Anne Ansell, Redwell Primary School Head Teacher