Pacesetter holiday sports clubs aim to engage your child in a variety of sports throughout the day, including dance, gymnastics, dodgeball, football, basketball and cricket.
Our holiday clubs provide a exciting experience for children, keeping them fit and active throughout the holidays, enabling them to learn new skills and make new friends while providing parents with child care. Our core day runs from 9am until 4pm.
What is included
- Coaching by qualified, insured, DBS checked and first aid trained coaches
- All children will receive a certificate of attendance on their final day
What to bring
- A healthy and nutritious packed lunch (if staying over our lunch period)
- Plenty to drink (please bring water bottles which can be refilled throughout the day)
- Suitable indoor and outdoor clothing and trainers
- Suncream, hats and jackets depending on the weather
Please select a venue to book online: