Holiday Clubs - Redwell Primary School
Redwell Primary School
WHAT I NEED TO KNOW
- Time: 9am - 4pm
- Open to all primary school aged children (aged 4 to Year 6). Any children aged 4 on the day of the holiday club can attend, but only book half days (9am - 12.45pm OR 12.15 - 4pm) - please call us on 01604 686367 to book
- Lunch break is taken between 12.15pm - 12.45pm, when children will eat their packed lunch and watch a film
- Children will take part in a variety of sports throughout the day, including gymnastics, dodgeball, football, basketball and cricket.
- We wil be taking into account any COVID-19 restrictions that may be in place at the time
WHAT I NEED TO BRING
- A healthy and nutritious packed lunch
- Plenty to drink (please bring water bottles which can be refilled throughout the day)
- Suitable indoor and outdoor clothing and trainers
- Suncream, hats and jackets depending on the weather
- £22.50 per full day (9am - 4pm)
CHILDCARE VOUCHERS ACCEPTED - If you are paying by this method please make your booking up to the "Review Order" screen, then contact the office: 01604 686367. Your booking will then be confirmed on receipt of payment from the voucher provider.