REDWELL PRIMARY HOLIDAY CLUB TERMS & CONDITIONS
- I hereby acknowledge that Pacesetter Sports & Wellbeing Limited cannot be held responsible for any loss of, or damage to property, or injury sustained. I authorise Pacesetter staff (who are first aid trained, qualified, insured and DBS checked) to administer or approve any medical treatments deemed necessary.
- Pacesetter’s aim is to provide fun and engaging sports sessions for all children. We do expect children to behave appropriately and respect the behaviour policy that we have in place. If at any time we feel the behaviour of a child is unacceptable and affecting the enjoyment and safety of others, we will contact the parent, and if deemed necessary, a child may be asked not to return to the club. This decision would be a last resort and not taken lightly.
- Bookings can be made either for a full day or a week. There are no options for half days. You can book on as many weeks as you wish.
- Please ensure your child/ren wash after each day’s club and arrive in different, clean clothes if they are attending the next day.
- We will be splitting groups into 2 groups of 15, one group into the KS1 hall and the other into the KS2 hall. We will ensure siblings are kept together. You will be notified which hall your child will be in before the start of the club.
- We will refund in full any outstanding whole days, only if either Redwell Primary or Pacesetter Sports & Wellbeing are forced to close for any reason due to a positive Covid-19 case from a child attending or staff member.
- Regular cleaning will take place during the day and then all areas used will be thoroughly cleaned at the end of the day by an external supplier.
- Pacesetter will adhere to Government guidelines related to Covid-19 in educational settings at the time of the holiday club, as these guidelines are changing regularly.
- If your child is 4 years old, in school and you've booked a full day on a holiday course then you are confirming that you are comfortable with the child being able to manage a full day's coaching.
- At no point do we ever share data with any third parties. We do confirm details with the child’s school only. These are for safeguarding purposes.
OTHER CLUB BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1 - I hereby acknowledge that Pacesetter Sports & Wellbeing Limited cannot be held responsible for any loss of, or damage to property, or injury sustained. I authorise Pacesetter staff (who are first aid trained, qualified, insured and DBS checked) to administer or approve any medical treatments deemed necessary.
2 - We cannot refund any sessions that your child misses for whatever reason unless the session is cancelled by ourselves and we are unable to provide you with a convenient re-scheduled date.
3 - Once your payment has expired, your child’s space will become open to another child on the waiting list. Please make sure you make payments when they are due to avoid this occurring. We have the right to refuse attendance if payments have not been paid.
4 - If your child is 4 years old, in school and you've booked a full day on a holiday course then you are confirming that you are comfortable with the child being able to manage a full day's coaching.
5 - As part of all our courses children will be working towards badges and certificates. Purchasing these are entirely optional and you will be communicated and informed as to your child’s progress.
6 - Communications will be sent periodically by email. These will be informative and you have the freedom to unsubscribe at any point. These communications will involve Pacesetter activities only.
7 - At no point do we ever share data with any third parties. We do confirm details with the child’s school only. These are for safeguarding purposes.
8 - Each year on 1st August your child will be moved up a year automatically. When a child moves into year 8, we will delete off our system. If you are either moving away or you know that you will not need Pacesetter services in the future and you want to be deleted off our system then you will need to let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
9 - Pacesetter Sports & Wellbeing Limited have the right to exclude a child from both term time clubs and/or holiday clubs if there is persistent bad behaviour or there is an immediate risk to either other children or coaches at the club.
10. For the safety and wellbeing of children the wearing of earrings, ear studs or other jewellery (metal or plastics) must not be permitted during our term time sports clubs and holiday clubs. We must ask children to remove these items (strictly not to be removed by coaches) in order for the children to participate.
11. It is very important that bookings are made for the correct venue and year group. Year groups that are eligible are clearly stated when you select your child/ren’s school. It is acknowledged that if the incorrect club is booked the child will not be able to attend and a full refund will be provided for the affected booking.
MERCHANDISE SALES TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Making a purchase online
By placing an order online you are offering to purchase an item that we will accept to sell to you on the following Terms and Conditions. All requests are subject to availability and confirmation of the order by us. Despatch times may vary according to our availability to deliver the merchandise or equipment purchased into school. If postage is required, an additional cost will be incurred. If your order is accepted we will inform you by email. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us requesting goods are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. It is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to these details as soon as possible. All prices advertised are subject to change. All prices indicated for items available via the website are inclusive of V.A.T (where applicable) at the current rate and are quoted in pounds sterling.
Term Time Club Orders
We cannot refund any sessions that your child misses for whatever reason unless the session is cancelled by ourselves and we are unable to provide you with a convenient re-scheduled date.
If the latter does occur then the payment card you placed the original order with will be refunded by the final day of the long term (end of Autumn Term, Spring Term or Summer Term) in which the order was placed. This is because we may require time to work with the school to find an alternative date. Providing you notify us by emailing email@example.com that your child cannot attend this re-scheduled date then a refund will be made under the same terms. If you paid by cash or cheque, then we will contact you to request Bank Details before making a BACS transfer directly into your bank account of choice.
From time to time we will cancel clubs that don’t reach numbers required or your child may not enjoy the club that they are attending (term time or holiday club). Firstly, we will offer you an alternative club, should there be one, to transfer onto without charge. If this is not available or required, then we will refund your order within 10 working days of the communication being made of the cancellation using the same process as above.
If you have booked a Summer Term club but the club does not start immediately due to the school being closed because of the Coronavirus outbreak, then the time lost (for example a 3:15pm - 4:30pm club equates to 1 hour 15 minutes lost) will be made up over a period of time by extending the finish time of the after-school club or the start time of the pre-school club. This will commence as soon as schools re-open. If, however the school is unable to accomodate this change in time, then a refund will be made for the missed weeks.
Any disputes should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org to be directed to the relevant School Account Manager.
You have the right to cancel your order for any physical item (equipment, merchandise or badge) purchased from www.pacesetteronline.co.uk. The Consumer Contracts Regulations states that your right to cancel an order starts the moment you place your order and doesn’t end until fourteen working days from the day you receive your goods. You must inform us by email via email@example.com. You then have a further 14 days from the date you notify us of your cancellation to return the goods.