Our Dance sessions involve a mixture of techniques and dance styles. The sessions are a great opportunity to improve movement memory, physical strength, flexibility, agility, coordination, balance, control, confidence and much more. It shall be a creative environment with the chance for students of all abilities to improve. Lessons are tailored to the needs of the group and individual and delivered in a safe manner.
Our Gymnastics sessions involve the learning of exercises requiring physical strength, flexibility, power, agility, coordination, grace, balance and control. Lessons are tailored to the needs of the group and individual and delivered in a safe manner using mats and other apparatus (depending on equipment available and the learning stage of the group).
What is included
- Coaching by qualified, insured, DBS checked and first aid trained coaches
- All children will receive a certificate of attendance on their final day
What to bring
- A healthy and nutritious packed lunch (if staying over our lunch period)
- Plenty to drink (please bring water bottles which can be refilled throughout the day)
- Suitable clothing for dance and gymnastics sessions which could include loose fitting sports-based clothing or gymnastics leotards as an optional choice alongside regular clothing
- Suncream, hats and jackets depending on the weather